Author Topic: MIKE C-M BECOMES UKIP MEMBER OF WILTSHIRE COUNCIL  (Read 1193 times)

cuthbert-murray

MIKE C-M BECOMES UKIP MEMBER OF WILTSHIRE COUNCIL
« on: February 23, 2010, 23:54:05 PM »
after carefull consideration I have decided to become a member of UKIP  this has been fully declared at county hall and the town council.
Whilst my decision to join this party has been  a political belief of mine , this no way infringinges on my independence as a cllr for our town either town or county council's.
As a member of this political group the only thing that I adhere to is the withdrwal of the UK from the  European union  and Iam free to carry on my beliefs  for the community at the best of my ability.
 To place it firmly i shall still sit within the Independent group at wiltshire council  but as a UKIP member .
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 00:04:47 AM by cuthbert-murray »

Offline Bob DeBilda

• Hugs: 49
  • Hobby
Re: MIKE C-M BECOMES UKIP MEMBER OF WILTSHIRE COUNCIL
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 09:10:09 AM »
I applaud you Mike for being up front with your beliefs and convictions. I believe you to be an above average town and County councillor and I hope this declaration doesn't work against you come the next elections.

Protect Local wildlife, Keep your cat indoors!

Offline pat

• Hugs: 50
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 16:51:46 PM »
i agree with bob 100%,may i wish you the best of luck i suspect you will need it  (b)

Offline pat

• Hugs: 50
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 14:01:04 PM »
M C M was on 3TR fm news this morning,fame at last mike (b)