The Westbury Boards > Westbury News & Discussion

OUR FORUM

(1/1)

Silverthreads:
What is happening with our forum, is it being sabotaged!!!!!! All we want is some light hearted friendly chat.Of course there will be different opinions but can't we just agree to differ and without bad language? Those that want a 'no holds barred' so to speak can start their own forum and leave us to ours!!

Quantumtheory:

--- Quote from: Silverthreads on August 04, 2008, 19:27:04 PM ---What is happening with our forum, is it being sabotaged!!!!!! All we want is some light hearted friendly chat.
--- End quote ---

I don't know. I could go a *litle* bit more

Debs:

--- Quote from: Silverthreads on August 04, 2008, 19:27:04 PM ---What is happening with our forum, is it being sabotaged!!!!!! All we want is some light hearted friendly chat.Of course there will be different opinions but can't we just agree to differ and without bad language? Those that want a 'no holds barred' so to speak can start their own forum and leave us to ours!!

--- End quote ---

the easiest thing to do would be to ignore them silverthreads... they are being watched as you can tell from their posts... if no one replys to their mostly nonsense then they will get fed up and go else where..... they are just out to cause trouble....... ignore is easier said than dont i know...but its the best way.........  [app]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version