Author Topic: visitor center...  (Read 952 times)

Offline Debs

• Hugs: 72
  • Love life and life will love you back <3
    • facebook
visitor center...
« on: July 11, 2009, 13:02:35 PM »
 when i was out with friends on wednesdy night the subject of the visitor center came up.... one of  my friends said that there was school pictures going back to when we were kids in there on the wall and you could buy them..... so this morning i went in to look... and sure enough on the wall is a fair few pictures taken at the infants school when it was in bratton road (top school)... so ilooked and i looked.... found  friends older brothers and sister and saw  loads i recognised from the pubs   ::)   but alas none from my year... as i was born in '63 i went there in 1968/69 if im correct in thinking we must have been the last year there as we moved down to the church hall next to the old white rabbit.......  so if you around 46- 56 then go and have a look and see if you can spot yourself and your friends..... i also found an aunty of  mine.... wait till i tell her  lol

there is of course lots more to see in there... but i just went for the pictures.....

Offline Debs

• Hugs: 72
  • Love life and life will love you back <3
    • facebook
Re: visitor center...
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 13:04:18 PM »
oh yes...very helpfull in there too...... and friendly.. i spoke to a chap from dilton as he was helping me by taking the photos down off the wall cos i couldnt reach them  ::)