Author Topic: a bad day  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Debs

• Hugs: 72
  • Love life and life will love you back <3
    • facebook
a bad day
« on: September 08, 2009, 08:47:17 AM »
sound like someone somewhere is going to be having a bad day...there has just been 4 vehcles racing past here with sirens blaring..went down hill at haynes road  :(
hope who ever it is for will be ok
not very often you hear them in quick succession like that............  bloody hell here is another one  :o :(

Offline dollymixture

• Hugs: 5
  • Be nice to newbies :)
Re: a bad day
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 13:04:49 PM »
Hey Debs, there was an accident down nr Hawkeridge Park this morning. They were waiting for the Police to arrive when I took Adam to College & by the time I drove back there was about 2 Police cars & an Ambulance there. One of the cars was a Taxi I think & it had kids in but everyone looked ok. Hope the kiddies weren't too shaken up tho.
Ali :) xx

Offline pat

• Hugs: 50
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 13:10:52 PM »
im having a bad day had to reinstall windows,cuz i had a virus that ****ed up my pc  :'( :'(

Offline Debs

• facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 15:02:56 PM »
Hey Debs, there was an accident down nr Hawkeridge Park this morning. They were waiting for the Police to arrive when I took Adam to College & by the time I drove back there was about 2 Police cars & an Ambulance there. One of the cars was a Taxi I think & it had kids in but everyone looked ok. Hope the kiddies weren't too shaken up tho.
yeah me too...hope they all ok.....

hawkeridge and a bad day reminds me.................

THANKs to the girl driving a small burgandy Vreg car just now at around 1 20 on the way to trowbridge...... she was driving a tad to close for my liking ( i couldnt even see the grill on her car she was that close at one point.... there was no way she could see the car in front of me was indicating to turn off at the lights at hawkeridge village ...event hough the lights are green we had to stop :( silly cow got even bloody vcloser then :'( i really thought she was going to hit my car at one point... she couldnt have got any closer if she tried.... i motioned at her with my hands to get back a bit but to no avail...she still followed like she was attatched with apron strings :(

Offline Debs

• facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 15:15:28 PM »

also.............   helloooooooooooooo  welcome to forum :)  you will find most of us friendly enough  ( you know a few of us already so it should be  just like sitting at ours or in the pub lol  )   lmao bout time you got on here lol   hehehe  looking forward to seeing you post jokes on PAT's jooke thread ( just not the ones with bad swearing in th ough eh? )   *giggles*

Offline Al

• Hugs: 56
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 15:17:12 PM »
THANKs to the girl driving a small burgandy Vreg car just now at around 1 20 on the way to trowbridge...... she was driving a tad to close for my liking ( i couldnt even see the grill on her car she was that close at one point.... there was no way she could see the car in front of me was indicating to turn off at the lights at hawkeridge village ...event hough the lights are green we had to stop :( silly cow got even bloody vcloser then :'( i really thought she was going to hit my car at one point... she couldnt have got any closer if she tried.... i motioned at her with my hands to get back a bit but to no avail...she still followed like she was attatched with apron strings :(
I need her behind me. I have a small dent that needs repairing and if I can get rear ended I won't have to pay! ;D
Ride fast, take chances. Just don't blame me when you fall off.

Offline Debs

• facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 15:23:26 PM »
ahhhhhhhhh  bugga  now why didnt i think of that ??? i got a little matter than could do with being looked at free of charge curtosey of co op and their bollards and the driving rain and 2 stupid girls that ran behind me as i was reversing grrrrrrrrrr

dam  why do i never think of these things :(:'(