Author Topic: Hillsborough disaster  (Read 38583 times)

Online baldy

• Hugs: 81
  • Westbury needs a cleanup -smear campaigners first!
    • Info about internet "Trolls"
Re: Hillsborough disaster WAS caused by pushing and shoving!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2010, 10:19:26 AM »
http://www.standardsforengland.gov.uk/Guidance/TheCodeofConduct/CodeGuidance/Onlineguides/Quickcodeguides/BloggingQuickGuide/

Blogging Quick Guide

I am fully aware of the Code of Conduct and this guidance.

I have not breached any code because all I have done is express views in a general fashion without naming anyone.

I have been accused of breaching the code many times as a town and district councillor (ie. before I became a Wiltshire Councillor). I am the most exonerated councillor in Wiltshire in the sense of showing that many false and unfounded claims have been made because most people simply do not realise what the code means and how it works. This is usually not their fault. It's just a daft system where people are encouraged to make complaints but without explaining the need for hard evidence and what evidence is required and what actions by a councillor are actually relevant. 

I fully support the fight for Justice for the 96 in the sense that the officials who are primarily to blame for the terrible tragedy should be brought to book.

My comments were never aimed at the victims, who I fully support.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 17:36:26 PM by baldy »
I'm here in my private capacity as a local resident only (unless stated otherwise).
Click to see:    Twitter  
NB. Alternative name: Lord High Commander Dr. Baldy

Online baldy

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2010, 10:39:55 AM »

You are a good local councillor Russell, please stick with that and what you do to help locally.

Thanks.

Fair enough ...
I'm here in my private capacity as a local resident only (unless stated otherwise).

Offline Rosebud

• Hugs: 57
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2010, 10:45:09 AM »
As you said Russell in your first post     Oh dear ..... You have got yourself into a right mess here !!!!
I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back

Online baldy

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2010, 10:56:02 AM »
As you said Russell in your first post     Oh dear ..... You have got yourself into a right mess here !!!!

Blimey Rosebud. We agree on something.

I think this will sort itself out actually. I am receiving messages from people who agree with me ... but the key here is to drop the subject.

I have apologised for any offence and I support the JFT96 campaign and I am now focussing on my local activities.

Any attempt by Liverpool fans to smear me at election time will simply rally my supporters to go out and vote.

A lot of  football fans around here don't vote anyway and I think Liverpool fans definitely would not support me anyway as I'm ex-Tory and the good folk of Liverpool really prefer other types of politician eg. Labour. 
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 12:54:51 PM by baldy »

cuthbert-murray

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2010, 11:12:00 AM »
its on the front page of the western daily press this morning, it will die down soon after a week or so

Offline pat

• Hugs: 50
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2010, 13:27:53 PM »
I simply made some comments which do not deserve all the publicity they are getting, not least because I do not stand on a national platform and anyone outside my local area really should have no care about my comments as they don't matter ...
and you really believe your comments don't deserve publicity,tell that to the victim's family's,you are unbelievable...

I fully support the fight for Justice for the 96 in the sense that the officials who are primarily to blame for the terrible tragedy should be brought to book.

My comments were never aimed at the victims, who I fully support
So your backtracking then baldy,yet more unbelievable comment's.... you should be brought to book,for your terrible comments....

I think this will sort itself out actually. I am receiving messages from people who agree with me ... but the key here is to drop the subject.
Really,care to post the messages on this forum ? and you wish to drop the subject.
And you hope it will go away.you need to grow a set off balls,yet more arrogance......

I have apologised for any offence and I support the JF96 campaign and I am now focussing on my local activities
Pity you didn't keep you nose out of other people's business in the first place....

Any attempt by Liverpool fans to smear me at election time will simply rally my supporters to go out and vote.

Yet more arrogance,is it a case of the more crap you come out with,the more you will believe it....

Most football fans around here don't vote anyway and I think Liverpool fans definitely would not support me anyway as I'm ex-Tory and the good folk of Liverpool really prefer other types of politician eg. Labour.
So now you are trying to squirm your way out off it,to late. unbelievable...

Do the decent and Honorable thing and look for a career change.....

« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 13:50:45 PM by pat »

Offline pat

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2010, 13:40:16 PM »
perhap's baldy you like to comment on the email sent to you,it would appear you have gone to ground.....

THIS IS MY EMAIL TO THIS UNINFORMED CRETIN. JUST GOOGLE HIM ON HIS COUNCIL WEBSITE WHERE HIS PHONE NUMBERS ARE IF YOU WANT A QUICKER REPLY ( UNLESS HE HAS GONE TO GROUND )
Do you believe the inquiry findings were wrong ? Do you believe story the Sun ran with ? Do you know The Sun printed an apology admitting the article was wrong but only did so in the Merseyside editions? Do you think the Police were blameless for preventing ambulances from reaching the injured dying and dead ? Do you believe the FA were blameless for not ensuring the Leppings Lane stand had a valid safety certificate ?

Online baldy

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2010, 13:41:31 PM »
Pat

It's safe to assume that I disagree with everything you've said.

Offline pat

« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2010, 13:45:03 PM »
Pat

It's safe to assume that I disagree with everything you've said.
it's also safe to assume,your arrogance grows by the day,very very sad....
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 14:29:35 PM by pat »

cuthbert-murray

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2010, 18:08:10 PM »
the wiltshire Times tonight this story is front page following onto the whole of page 2 then goes to page 18 with the papers opinion which calls for russell's resignation

Offline Debs

• Hugs: 72
  • Love life and life will love you back <3
    • facebook
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2010, 18:40:11 PM »
the wiltshire Times tonight this story is front page following onto the whole of page 2 then goes to page 18 with the papers opinion which calls for russell's resignation

yes  just been reading it all    :(

Offline pat

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2010, 19:19:51 PM »
i see on Tother forum councillor hawker is getting a bit of a slating read below..

Of course I am assuming the stories are prtrayed correctly......

The man is a blithering idiot, an not an expert on anything, let alone this tragic disaster.  An awful lot of people lost an awful lot of people on that day and he should know better and - as my mum used to say - If you havent got anything nice to say then don't say anything.

The phrase "taken out of context" in his reply is astonishing from someone who acts as a politician and who should know, simply, that THE MEANING OF YOUR COMMUNICATION IS THE RESPONSE YOU GET.

I withdraw my vote for him.     Again.

However....I have written down on a piece of paper what I believe his reaction and response will be.  Lets see if I get it right.....

It has to be time to kick him out of Westbury (metaphorically) - the defence that he has done so much for the place falls over when someone else could have done the same and not been such a self serving precocious narcissistic fool.    Actually, many people have, and continue to do so....................

What an absolute idiot he is, he likes to put himself forward as an itelligent man, forward thinking, open minded sort of person.
Well his latest blunder prooves that he is infact quiet the opposite.

A councillor who pigeon-holes football fans as violent, pushy, and non voting is indeed a very narrow minded, backward thinking unintelligent man me thinks.

nuf said !

The mans a Prat !!
And he dissed my girl !!................

Offline charlie finbow

• Hugs: 65
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2010, 20:04:53 PM »
I also have read the article, blimey front page news.   My advice to anyone is "its sometimes better to let people think you are a fool rather than open your mouth and prove it beyond doubt".   Russell has proved in the past he can be an effective Town Councillor, however, I cant see him digging his way out of this one.

Offline Debs

• Hugs: 72
  • Love life and life will love you back <3
    • facebook
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2010, 20:29:57 PM »
, however, I cant see him digging his way out of this one.

i think the same too   [app]

Offline pat

« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2010, 20:33:00 PM »
i doubt the WT has sold so many copies ever,i noticed there was nothing on the online WT :-\