Author Topic: Labour Councillor lets fly with GAY insult + gets Police Caution  (Read 8709 times)

Offline Eric

• Hugs: 25
  • I might be old but I'm clean with my own teeth.
Re: Labour Councillor lets fly with GAY insult + gets Police Caution
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2008, 11:43:43 am »

I am not replying to anything further on this as you are spoiling this thread

You say that in every thread but you still ramble on. Anyway when filling in the forms no hiding any money under the floorboards or putting it in Heathers name. That would be a criminal act.

Petsar

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 12:06:22 pm »
Do you ever wonder why no one likes you, maybe its because your often offensive to other people, or because your always telling people that your whiter than white and everyone else is a dirty grey. You know what Russell I was prepared to give you a chance but your just pure evil and have no respect for other peoples feelings.

If I was going to join this forum your comments would put me off, in fact I'm starting to wonder if joining was the right idea. That's sad because people just want to talk about the community and how things affect them, do me a favour and crawl back under the stone you came from.

This is just a gratuitously unpleasant post with no logic or foundation to your unpleasant claims about me.  It's not my fault that some people keep making false claims which I need to respond to. I think it will die down when I've answered the key ones, which is nearly all done now.

I know I have opponents because I'm involved in several successful campaigns about contentious issues. A small minority of those opponents like to get personal and pick at any little issue where they think I've done something improper. Their usual tactic is to then twist what I said and take it out of context too.

I don't worry about who my friends are because I know who they are and they are not involved in local politics (which is just as well).

It would be much more useful to comment on the relevant topic of the thread.  I'm not going to be hounded out by the likes of you blowing off steam about things to me which I never said anyway.

Hope you feel proud Russell about yourself, I'd just like to state for the record that I'm not putting up with anymore of Russells crap so I'm leaving the forum, I just hope he doesn't drive anymore away. I was hoping that I'd get to meet some interesting people on this website instead of this rude offensive councilor. I just hope he doesn't destroy this website with his lies and mis truths. Sorry gang I'm just sick of it.

Offline baldy

• Hugs: 82
  • Westbury needs a cleanup -smear campaigners first!
    • Info about internet "Trolls"
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008, 12:18:13 pm »
Hope you feel proud Russell about yourself, I'd just like to state for the record that I'm not putting up with anymore of Russells crap so I'm leaving the forum, I just hope he doesn't drive anymore away. I was hoping that I'd get to meet some interesting people on this website instead of this rude offensive councilor. I just hope he doesn't destroy this website with his lies and mis truths. Sorry gang I'm just sick of it.

Very constructive. The members and guest count has continued to rise recently. It was the same in all three previous versions (and ownerships) of this forum when I joined and people ganged up to take potshots. The "pot-shotters" soon got tired of making silly claims and settled down.

It seems to me that you are actually trying to undermine this forum and using me as an excuse. Anyway, goodbye and do pop in from time to time as this place will continue to improve due to all the various members already here ... and maybe with a bit of help from me when I get the chance to make some positive comments soon.

Finally, what lies and mis-truths. I've pointed out who the liars have been and given explanations about where and why. However, your claim is completely unfounded and groundless - apart from repeating what some trolls and liars have said.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 12:20:38 pm by baldy »
I'm here in my private capacity as a local resident only (unless stated otherwise).
Click to see:    Twitter  
NB. Alternative name: Lord High Commander Dr. Baldy

Offline Al

• Hugs: 56
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2008, 12:20:31 pm »
It's not my fault that some people keep making false claims which I need to respond to
Why do you need to respond? For a man with DNFTT in your sig you feed them the most. You seem to believe that your constituents are stupid and will believe anything someone say about you. We are not.

Sadly since you have shown no restraint or common sense in handling the situation I am now forced to handle it for you, which I really really didn't want to have to do, but there we are. I'm sick to the back teeth of it.
Ride fast, take chances. Just don't blame me when you fall off.