Author Topic: Fish pedicures  (Read 3082 times)

Offline Debs

• Hugs: 72
  • Love life and life will love you back <3
    • facebook
Fish pedicures
« on: July 30, 2008, 13:51:39 pm »
now i saw this on the tv this morning and thought then  wow...thats weird..  dont think i will be rushing to try that treatment..... the women looked as though they were enjoying it though

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/2008/07/30/in-pictures-and-video-fish-pedicures-115875-20677092/

there is a video to watch as well of the fish actually eating the rough skin on their feet        ewwwwwwwww

Offline Debs

• facebook
Re: Fish pedicures
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 14:26:29 pm »
ewwwww i just watched it again on tv    ::)   i would  really hate that...... i cant stand my feet being touched they are very tickelish...i would be a right mess if i had to sit with my feet in that tank of fish  lol   (shudder shudder ) ::)

Offline Al

• Hugs: 56
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 14:29:56 pm »
In a way it is similar to using maggots to help heal wounds. Surely using nature rather than chemicals is a good thing. It might turn the stomach a touch at first, but then so does child birth ;)
Ride fast, take chances. Just don't blame me when you fall off.

Offline Debs

• facebook
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 14:39:40 pm »
In a way it is similar to using maggots to help heal wounds. Surely using nature rather than chemicals is a good thing. It might turn the stomach a touch at first, but then so does child birth ;)

i guess so     lol  i know what i'd rather prefer  and it isnt having fish eat hard skin off my feet       lol