Author Topic: neighbours...  (Read 1709 times)

Offline Debs

• Hugs: 72
  • Love life and life will love you back <3
    • facebook
neighbours...
« on: July 02, 2010, 19:26:29 PM »
what makes for good neighbours??

after living in this house for 3 years im beginging to really wonder. this road used to be a quiet road (apart from traffic noise of haynes road) but alas its no more. new neighbours come in bringing with them new problems... children that are too young to be allowed out on their own are being let to do so.( around 4ish im guessing) .running up n down haynes road bare foot, in and out of people's gardens as and when they like..running acroos roads without looking, right on the junction too.... sat in the road playing and wonder why cars are beeping at them....leaving a trail of toys n belongings and also stones which i caught them throwing on my drive where my car is parked (denying it even when i caught them with the stones in their hands)  and now to really take the biscuit i went onto my drive to see off a visitor ( not like that lol ) and find the whole of the road outside my house has been drawn on with chalks of varying colours ...  hops scotch n stuff like that is acceptable but on further inspection there is also willys and boobs of varying sizes  the willy being about 8 ft long...  its not really the sort of thing i want outside my house...... its bad enough with others shouting and screaming at their kids that loudly at times you cant even sit in your own garden to enjoy the nice weather, its that loud you cant hear yourself think at times...ranting n raving down the phone while pacing the garden screaming

i think i really must be getting old...all i want is peace n quiet in my own house...i dont bother anyone in anything i do..i dont want to be bothered by music so loud from ACROSS the road that my ornaments shake..its bloody ridiculous.... its that loud i havent even worked out which house its coming from yet

rant over with

Offline Rosebud

• Hugs: 57
Re: neighbours...
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 19:55:09 PM »
the willy being about 8 ft long..
Well what can one say.. they either got a very good imagination or are very boastful...  ;) Kids ......
I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back

Offline Debs

• facebook
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 09:06:17 AM »
brings home my point i was making a few weeks ago about youngsters being allowed to play in the road out of sight of their parents( with doors shut) aged only 4 ish   ::)    this is local (trow) so it does happen... 

http://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/8370257.Parents_warning_after_driver_s_attempt_to_lure_girl__five/

POLICE are asking parents to be vigilant after a five-year-old girl was approached by a man in a dark blue Renault Clio in Navigator Close, Trowbridge, on Sunday at 3.46pm.

The driver is described as being in his 30s, having blonde hair, being clean shaven and wearing a blue top. Anyone with information about the incident should call 0845 408 7000.

even the letters agree with my thoughts that they are to young to be out alone playing .

Offline wanderlust

• Hugs: 29
  • My favourite vegetable is a rump steak
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 10:03:50 AM »
I agree, much too young to be outside playing alone, but do you really think that a 5 year old girl gave the police that description?
Please would you walk a little faster, or get the f*** out of my way.

Offline Debs

• facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 12:10:12 PM »
no i dont........  thats the cops interpretation on what she said i expect.... 

Offline wanderlust

• Hugs: 29
  • My favourite vegetable is a rump steak
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 12:17:06 PM »
no i dont........  thats the cops interpretation on what she said i expect....

Or it could have been Mum or Dad who was actually watching over their 5 year old, maybe from a short distance. Perhaps the good old Wiltshire Times could furnish us with a little more relevant information. But that's not generally what they do is it?
Please would you walk a little faster, or get the f*** out of my way.

Offline Debs

• facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2010, 12:24:00 PM »
no the wilts times dont.....   sometimes what they dont know they make up anyway ( from experiance) :(