Offline sclarkson

• Hugs: 24
« on: November 04, 2010, 15:52:18 pm »

Offline Debs

• Hugs: 72
  • Love life and life will love you back <3
    • facebook
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 17:29:29 pm »
Children from broken homes are nine times more likely to commit a crime than those brought up in stable families, a senior Cabinet minister warned last night.

Iain Duncan Smith

sorry !!!  biggest load of rollox ive heard for a while       :-X         im from a broken home ( god i hate that sentence) and im not commited crimes nor has my brother.......    why tar everyone with the same brush ???  ...i know of kids who have the best parents ever who have stayed together and they are complete little baskets in spite of it,  2 not nice parents having equally as obnoxious off spring... having one or 2 parents makes no difference. ...

bloody hell id rather live in a happy home with a single parent than one which has 2 parents who all they do is tear each other apart and row all the time......        when i decided i wanted to leave my ex ::)  i thought about it long and hard because having been through it when my own mum left my dad i decided i didnt want that for my kids and because of that i stayed 14 years to long in a marriage that wasnt doing either of us or the kids any good.  yes 14 years after i decided i had had enough  ::)    you cant say im not committed   ( or maybe i should have been, according to freinds i should have been )  lol     i stayed purposely for the kids to grow up and maybe  understand better. ( 1 did, others didnt :(  )  what a wrong mistake that little gem was i can tell you. i should have stuck to my guns and left years before

Offline sclarkson

• Hugs: 24
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 21:29:45 pm »

Offline Mike Hawkins

• Hugs: 40
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 21:50:30 pm »
In other words, Ian Duncan Smith is proving, that for political expediency, statistics can prove what you want them to prove?

Statistics, statistics and more lies!!
Statistics are provided by Government to supply credence to Government policy