Author Topic: Colerne victim's new ordeal over Wiltshire policeman  (Read 1257 times)

Offline baldy

• Hugs: 82
  • Westbury needs a cleanup -smear campaigners first!
    • Info about internet "Trolls"
Colerne victim's new ordeal over Wiltshire policeman
« on: November 06, 2010, 22:39:32 pm »
http://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/8620184.Colerne_victim_s_new_ordeal_over_Wiltshire_policeman/

I have an uneasy feeling that this woman has brought most of this on herself by being argumentative with the Police all along and annoying them.

The original video of what happened inside the custody suite showed her being lippy and uncooperative - even dropping down to the ground so that she had to be dragged back to the cell.

The policeman was definitely wrong to throw her down to the ground in the cell, but I'll bet he will now be saying that he had an unfair trial that did not take account of her bad behaviour that was disrespectful and uncooperative.

She was alleged to have refused to give a blood sample.  I bet the Police were right in their hunch that she had been drinking the night before ... and that this was behind her argumentative behaviour.

On the TV she looked to me like a media-savvy person stirring it up to make the Police look bad.

She has lost any sympathy from me.

I wish the policeman good luck, though he will have to face some sort of discipline for pushing her down onto the concrete floor.
I'm here in my private capacity as a local resident only (unless stated otherwise).
Click to see:    Twitter  
NB. Alternative name: Lord High Commander Dr. Baldy