Author Topic: What is going on at the RUH?  (Read 1232 times)

Offline wanderlust

• Hugs: 29
  • My favourite vegetable is a rump steak
What is going on at the RUH?
« on: March 30, 2011, 22:22:00 PM »
Had occasion to take a child to the eye clinic today.  All rooms & depts have now been designated a number like B52, which I always thought was a bomber, but when you get there there's a piece of paper sellotaped to the door telling you what it is.  All the old signs have been removed but apparently only about half the new ones have arrived. Orange car park is now P2, I think. There are around half a dozen people standing around labelled "guide", who are there to tell you , "It's down there, I think". WHY??????

It must have been 25 degrees in there today WITH HALF THE BLOODY WINDOWS OPEN.  Recession, what f****** recession?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 23:40:48 PM by wanderlust »
Please would you walk a little faster, or get the f*** out of my way.

Offline Debs

• Hugs: 72
  • Love life and life will love you back <3
    • facebook
Re: What is going on at the RUH?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 17:32:01 PM »
ruh is a law unto itself as im sure you know.  :-X   heating on everywhere but windows open ( whats the point)  as to relabelling the doors etc that probably giving a couple of people a job for a couple of days.....    coincedently i was in westbury hospital this morning collecting domicillary care laundry for cilents and there was someone putting in a red fone with numbers by the side of it for different rooms in the hospital..  for use for when the receptionists are no long there and reception is closed( today i think was last day)...  still no idea how we are to get hold of the laundry lady in future yet as she hasnt got a clue herself...  just gotta hope she sees us park up while she is on her tea break ( as she does at the moment) and can find us waiting around like a spare wotsit as a wedding

hospitals are a great waste of money.... cut the services to the general public but behind the scenes you will find no changes have been made and they st ill lead the life of reilly with all their flash furniture, decorations and company cars          :-X  :o  ::)