Author Topic: domestic violence  (Read 1016 times)

wikiwilts

domestic violence
« on: July 01, 2011, 17:01:12 PM »
http://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/9116833.New_way_of_tackling_domestic_violence_in_Wiltshire/?ref=eb

Where do these "suspects" go during the 30 day ban? Do they turn up at the council & fill in homelessness applications?
What if there is an altercation in which both parties are guilty? Do they both have to move out of their home?
If the main offender is the person who normally looks after any children involved do the children have to move out of their home too?

Offline Debs

• Hugs: 72
  • Love life and life will love you back <3
    • facebook
Re: domestic violence
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 17:53:40 PM »
shame something like this wasnt thought of years ago in my own opinion.   

guessing they could go stay with friends/relatives until the heat dies down or things get resolved i suppose.   its quite a tricky situation...  its all very well saying " leave him/her if you get abused"  its not always that easy to do so..especially if you have children and no way of supporting yourself and if "god forbid" you find yourself in my postiton  and totally in love with the one abusing you (sad sap i know) i forgave everything  every time for near enough 20 years. its hard unless your in the same position to know what would happen