Author Topic: looting  (Read 15267 times)

Offline Silverthreads

• Hugs: 57
Re: looting
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2011, 17:14:39 pm »
You have to hope that this will be a turning point. Honest law abiding people have had enough!! They are showing quite a few of them on the News and they are ANGRY!!!

Is it time for your Medication or mine?

Offline Debs

• Hugs: 72
  • Love life and life will love you back <3
    • facebook
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2011, 17:22:58 pm »
Water cannon with that dye in that doesn't come off, so we can round them up after? I like that idea.

[app]  round them up to a community center or hall somewhere... then take them out and deal with them one by one until they are all fined, imprisioned depending of what they had done..... little bastards.......  im ashamed to be british......... and as for the clap trap i hear on sky news   today ... it was bandied around that they didnt have money, jobs prospects and were the products of broken homes... typical broken britian... WELL PARDON ME ...  what a  load of rollox that  is......  my parents divorced when i was 11... my mum brought us up as best she was able to on her own and myself and my brother havent been in trouble with the police.... havent stolen anything and certainly never looted anything in our lives......  i feel very offended when that is bandied about  as a REASON FOR DOING IT.......  would be nice to hear someone using it as a reason for NOT DOING the pathetic crimes that are being seen over the past few days..........its a bloody disgrace....  get the army in... get the water cannons, rubber bullets what ever it takes to control a large group of unemployed wastes of space..........  stop their benefit money... hit them when it hurts

Offline Silverthreads

• Hugs: 57
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2011, 17:27:57 pm »
.............They could all be rounded up and made to help rebuild the areas they have destroyed. A lot of potential FREE labour there!! Part of their punishment!!

Why should it come out of our pockets!!
Is it time for your Medication or mine?

Offline Debs

• facebook
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2011, 17:31:28 pm »
.............They could all be rounded up and made to help rebuild the areas they have destroyed. A lot of potential FREE labour there!! Part of their punishment!!

Why should it come out of our pockets!!

[app] [app]

Offline Mike Hawkins

• Hugs: 40
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2011, 19:16:25 pm »
I see all the apologists crawling out of the woodwork now. It's not their fault, it's obviously all down to you & me, & I just know you're all as deeply ashamed of yourselves as I am.

I am only ashamed that I have lived with the Governments that have allowed this situation to occur, and I mean for the past 40 years.

It is no good blaming the Police. It is Governments that makes the rules they have to abide by; it is Governments who have stopped the courts from imposing real gaol terms; it is Governments who have continually made it more difficult to get a convictions and then more difficult to punish as deserved; it is Governments who have been more concerned with the Human Rights of criminals than those of the victims; and even the "Hard Man" Clarke wants to reduce the prison population even further (he fails to understand a basic - when these scum are banged up, they are not commiting more crimes against decent, hard working people)  and it is Government that will, once again, be big on rhetoric but  weak on action!! But then, Governments are often made up of MPs' who are members of the legal profession!

There are 2 criminals here. Firstly the rioters who have NO justification whatsoever, and secondly, those lily livered cowards who have justified criminal behaviour for the past 40 years and have done their best to keep them out of prison thus allowing them to continue their actions against the law-abiding majority. The streets belong to the people, not criminals and if the politicians don't give the streets back to the law abiding, they will take them back!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 19:39:32 pm by Mike Hawkins »
Statistics are provided by Government to supply credence to Government policy

Offline Debs

• facebook
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2011, 22:29:36 pm »
http://catchalooter.tumblr.com/

go to the link to see pictures of people looting...counting thier spoils and actually posting it all on the facebooks..............  thieving scumbags!!!!!

Offline Shizzy

• Hugs: 38
  • Be nice to newbies :)
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2011, 10:00:26 am »
Mr Cameron said  "You will feel the full force of the law. And if you are old enough to commit these crimes, you are old enough to face the punishment."

I bet they are quaking in their boots.
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

wikiwilts

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2011, 11:56:33 am »

Offline wanderlust

• Hugs: 29
  • My favourite vegetable is a rump steak
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2011, 14:52:08 pm »
Sorry it's from DM, but I agree with this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2024284/UK-riots-2011-Liberal-dogma-spawned-generation-brutalised-youths.html

It's only what most normal people have been saying for years, & been totally bloody ignored.
Please would you walk a little faster, or get the f*** out of my way.

Offline Shizzy

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2011, 16:42:01 pm »
Sorry it's from DM, but I agree with this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2024284/UK-riots-2011-Liberal-dogma-spawned-generation-brutalised-youths.html

What is so frustrating is that the majority of people know this, why can't the politicians see it?

If any good is to come of these riots it is an end to namby pampy political correctness.

Offline Mike Hawkins

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2011, 19:18:09 pm »
And, once the current problems stop, the "liberal" management will continue.

We have , and had for the past 40 years , Governments without real "balls", and as a result the criminals rule the UK!

Sorry, but I hope I am wrong, NOTHING will change!!

Offline Shizzy

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2011, 19:19:16 pm »
Mr Cameron said  "You will feel the full force of the law. And if you are old enough to commit these crimes, you are old enough to face the punishment."

I was right "Police have announced two men have been jailed for 10 weeks and 16 weeks for their part in last night's disorder - in what the force called "swift justice" and the "first of many".

Wow 10 weeks, minus half immediately and them some more off under early release program.

Offline Mike Hawkins

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2011, 19:23:37 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14473781

When the Government and Judiciary fail, others will take their place!

We have plenty of lamposts, but where are the ropes?

Offline Sector9

• Hugs: 41
  • The Dark Horse from the White Horse
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2011, 20:30:09 pm »

I was right "Police have announced two men have been jailed for 10 weeks and 16 weeks for their part in last night's disorder - in what the force called "swift justice" and the "first of many".

Wow 10 weeks, minus half immediately and them some more off under early release program.

But what were they doing? If it's looting then obviously a very leniant sentence - if they were just watching and spitting in the street then quite a harsh one...
http:// 404 error - Sector9 not found

Offline Al

• Hugs: 56
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2011, 21:31:23 pm »
But what were they doing? If it's looting then obviously a very leniant sentence - if they were just watching and spitting in the street then quite a harsh one...
From the BBC News website.
A bit more information about the two men that have been sentenced to 10 weeks and 16 weeks over rioting in Manchester. Jason Ullett, aged 38, was convicted of using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour and sentenced to 10 weeks. Ricky Gemmell, aged 18, was sentenced to 16 weeks in youth custody.
Ride fast, take chances. Just don't blame me when you fall off.