Author Topic: Moan  (Read 1813 times)

Offline badger

• Hugs: 2
Moan
« on: August 22, 2008, 23:17:25 PM »
Why is it, whenever i visit local diy stores,which is frequent. out of five or six cash tills, there is usually only one or to manned. You end up taking root, and wishing you thought of bringing along a flask of tea, while waiting for people in front returning goods, or folk paying with credit cards for something worth one pound fifty. What was the point of all those tills, if they aint going to use them :o (well thats my moan today ;D)

Offline Debs

• Hugs: 72
  • Love life and life will love you back <3
    • facebook
Re: Moan
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 23:22:00 PM »
a man after my own heart there i know how you feel.... lol  its always the same story in B & Q.... only the one till open and If you want to find someone to "help" there is never anyone wandering around that you can grab to ask for anything so have to queue up with people wanting to buy stuff or return stuff
same goes for focus, halfords, homebase.... and god forbid if you need to phone them grrrrrrrr

Offline Al

• Hugs: 56
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 08:48:25 AM »
You are right, thinking about it DIY stores are the worst for it. Tesco etc are much better these days than they used to be and I hardly ever queue. B&Q, Focus and Wickes.. queue city.
Ride fast, take chances. Just don't blame me when you fall off.

Offline Debs

• facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 08:51:20 AM »
B n Q have got to be the worst out of all of the bigger shops.... with focus a quick second
and why do they always employ people who dont give a dam  about their job and dont know where anything is in the shop when you ask....a good employee would !!!

Offline Al

• Hugs: 56
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 08:56:22 AM »
The manageress at B&Q is very good myangel, and there are a couple of good staff (usualy the older ones), but yes, some of the young ones couldn't give a damn :(
Ride fast, take chances. Just don't blame me when you fall off.

Offline Debs

• facebook
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 13:02:01 PM »
but yes, some of the young ones couldn't give a damn :(
hmmm young ones...  yes i know what you mean... i was in local supermarket on saturday morning and as i was choosing some biscuits to get i just happened to watch 2 young lads shelf filling the biscuit aisle... one stood 3 foot away and threw each [packet onto the shelf one by one...then the other lad moved them into place...... 2 lads to do one job to start with and i would hate to be the person w ho bought the Mcvities chocolate biscuits they were stacking... they would all mostly be broken by the time they had finieshed with them.......  one lad and a bit closer would have done the job..... obviously one was skiving..... no doubt that will be sorted out shortly