Author Topic: Bryn Estyn, in Wrexham, North Wales ..CARE HOME FOR KIDS  (Read 7724 times)

Offline Debs

• Hugs: 72
  • Love life and life will love you back <3
    • facebook
Bryn Estyn, in Wrexham, North Wales ..CARE HOME FOR KIDS
« on: November 07, 2012, 12:55:04 pm »

Offline Michael

• Hugs: 12
  • Be especialy nice to newbies and to all others :)
Re: Bryn Estyn, in Wrexham, North Wales ..CARE HOME FOR KIDS
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 13:43:09 pm »
Deb
GOOGLE scallywag

Offline Debs

• facebook
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 14:12:21 pm »
Deb
GOOGLE scallywag

:(  read it   

its disgusting what people do to  children THEN even more disgusting when found out they try to discredit the child/now adult and use others to hide evidence or gather and destroy it ormake sure important bits are now longer available and *missing*   ..    its the same a everywhere i suppose   ... there is always someone somewhere ready willing and able to cover up for someone else in order to save their asses as well as their own :(  .. i certainly came across that in 1994 with the nhs   

i find all of this utterly bloody disgusting as you can probably tell , all the people who are found out to be peado's , abusers or cover up for them ,  shield and protect them should be outed and named and get punished for their crimes to poor defenseless children who at the time had no voice or anyone willing to listen to them.  the fact the police had been given Polaroid pictures of abuse of children and it was ignored is utterly unforgivable .. the police concerned should be sacked now for gross misconduct even though it was years ago... 

when we were children we were always told if we felt we were in trouble or needed help there were certain people who would always help and it would be safe to approach them....  these are the very people who are now in the limelight  being accused of such filth against  kids....  vicars, police, teachers, doctors,  the list is endless    ..all there to help in the community but sometimes there to help themselves to a young vulnerable child  ..  my heart goes out to these children that were..and now adults , some of which have problems which have stemmed from all this abuse, not believe, not feel worthy, think they arent worth anything to anyone so why should they make an effort in their lives...    if you havent got self belief in yourself you feel youre nothing...   i know that from personal experience....  :-[   i spent 28 years with someone who put me down at every chance he had, ran me down to others, belittled me, embarrassed me in front of family and friends to an extent my friends no longer visited me at my home apart from one or two as well as mental and verbal abuse.. the rest i wont go into.... i put up with it because i didnt want my children to be from a broken home.. so i stuck it out for them....until they were old enough to understand and accept  :(   its amazing the difference in you when you have someone who boosts your confidence and believes in you.  ;D i wish all those chidren/adults in these abuse cases had someone to help them through all this because they will need it.   someone who believes them and in them will make all the difference to them and hopefully after this is all public and sorted out and people have been seen to be punished they will be able to steer themselves in the right directions and have a happier life  :)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 14:17:11 pm by Debs »

Offline Debs

• facebook
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 14:35:01 pm »
the link for what michael was on about

http://pebpr.blogspot.co.uk/p/scallywags-simon-regan.html

Offline Michael

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 15:32:09 pm »
I have just listened on the BBC i player to the radio 2 programme broadcast yesterday, Jane Garvey is sitting in for Jeremy Vine.
From 1.10 to 1.40 there is one of the most harrowing things I have heard on the radio, the first part is an interview with Steve Messham a victim of abuse, the second a caller who rang into the programme.
It's not a pleasant tale so be warned if you listen.

Offline Debs

• facebook
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 16:00:37 pm »
I have just listened on the BBC i player to the radio 2 programme broadcast yesterday, Jane Garvey is sitting in for Jeremy Vine.
From 1.10 to 1.40 there is one of the most harrowing things I have heard on the radio, the first part is an interview with Steve Messham a victim of abuse, the second a caller who rang into the programme.
It's not a pleasant tale so be warned if you listen.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/i/b01nh8qj/

you werent kididng were you??     not a pleasant tale at all          ....    horrible , just horrible .... i had tears in my eyes listening to it :(

for christ sake...bloody police officers abused that kid ..the very people who are supposed to serve and protect !!!!  :'(

omg  poor poor  *billy*   :'(   sat here listening to it with my hand over my mouth in disbelief and shame that kids can be treated like that :(  i feel sick

it just amazes me the amount of people who wont take this seriously.. think it should be swept under the carpets and not spoken about because  "it was years ago and doesnt matter now"     of course it bloody matters... it certainly matter to  that poor billy above who was raped by 2 grown men when he was a child and has never forgotten it..and was talking like a very broken man on the radio.    i just wanted to give him a big hug...  christ sake...i am sat here  crying after listening to that..   maybe i just care to much...is that wrong??
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 16:30:32 pm by Debs »

Offline Michael

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 09:58:22 am »
Yesterdays, rather silly stunt on the This Morning programme on ITV does not help answer the many questions being asked about this affair and the subsequent enquiry.
The naming of people publicly however is not a good thing, for if justice is to be done it should be without prejudice.
To suggest however that this could develop into a "witch hunt" somewhat misses the point, witch hunts were wrong because there were no witches, in this case there were abusers, and that means this matter must be investigated again, to ensure that nothing was missed the first time.

Offline Debs

• facebook
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 10:39:31 am »
Yesterdays, rather silly stunt on the This Morning programme on ITV does not help answer the many questions being asked about this affair and the subsequent enquiry.
The naming of people publicly however is not a good thing, for if justice is to be done it should be without prejudice.
To suggest however that this could develop into a "witch hunt" somewhat misses the point, witch hunts were wrong because there were no witches, in this case there were abusers, and that means this matter must be investigated again, to ensure that nothing was missed the first time.

i saw that too on tv yesterday...   we have just had this conversation her in my living room while watching the wright stuff where its also been discussed..  philip has already apologised for putting the pm on the spot accord to new papers....   i also think the pm should make an apology of some sorts too..at no time did philip mention they were gay or it was a a witch hunt.  he said he looked online and found these names in the government who were suggested peadophiles and would the pm  be talking to them.  it was the pm who mentioned them being gay after he glanced at the names...     i reckon if these names have been mentioned linking them to peadophilia acts then they should be investigated as a matter of course..    not because they are gay but because they are allegedly abusing children.     it just sounded to me like the pm was a little to quick to protect his own at all costs ... maybe i saw that wrong but thats how it looked to me

Offline Michael

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2012, 11:10:13 am »
Yes I think your right Debs, it's no more about being gay, than the Jimmy Savile case is about being straight, its about people who abuse children.

Offline wanderlust

• Hugs: 29
  • My favourite vegetable is a rump steak
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2012, 14:11:08 pm »
You can bet the ranch that they'll play the gay card or the black/muslim card. Or any other card that will guarantee that the legal system will be too frightened to bring them to account for their vile deeds for fear of being found guilty of an "ism"
Please would you walk a little faster, or get the f*** out of my way.

Offline Mike Hawkins

• Hugs: 40
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2012, 14:54:47 pm »
Those who abuse children, whether they be "celebrities" or politicians or whever else, should never be protected!

However, they should be dealt with according to the law. Mere allegation is NOT evidence (in any circumstances)!!

Otherwise, I could make allegations (without proof) against any member of this forum and they would then be tarred for the rest of their lives without evidence! Unfair? Obviously!!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 14:59:41 pm by Mike Hawkins »
Statistics are provided by Government to supply credence to Government policy