Author Topic: octuplets mum says she has messed up her life  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Debs

• Hugs: 72
  • Love life and life will love you back <3
    • facebook
octuplets mum says she has messed up her life
« on: August 20, 2009, 12:30:51 pm »
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/08/20/i-messed-up-my-life-says-octomum-115875-21609885/

Octuplets mum Nadya Suleman has admitted she "screwed up" her life with the multiple births.

She said: "What was I thinking? What the heck am I going to do? I have to put on a strong face and pretend I don't regret it."

Her admission came in a US TV interview in which she is seen trying to feed the eight screaming babies.

Divorced Nadya, 33, from California, has a total of 14 children, all conceived through IVF treatment.

Meanwhile, a woman who claimed to be pregnant with a world record 12 babies was in hiding in Tunisia yesterday after being exposed as a fraud.

The health ministry said of the 34-year-old teacher: "Her pregnancy appears to be imaginary."

did she think it was going tobe plain sailing having 8 babies all in one go??  and making htat 14 kids for her...but im right ni t hinking that her parents have looked after her other children anyway...  why on earth this woman wanted more is beyond my thinking...had to be for the publicity and what she "could get" out of it for herself surely...no one has all those kids for someone else to look afer cos she cant cope without there being a reason for it.........