Author Topic: SHANNON : mother accused of kidnap  (Read 12250 times)

Offline Debs

• Hugs: 72
  • Love life and life will love you back <3
    • facebook
Re: SHANNON : mother accused of kidnap
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2008, 22:49:09 PM »
anyway back on topic with shannon and her mother   ::)

i hope shannon and her brothers and sisters are being cared for properly now by people who love kids and not  use them as a reason to get money. not heard anything about the kids only thathermother is feeling sorry for herself in prison.. TOUGH !!!!

Offline Debs

• facebook
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2008, 17:50:56 PM »
http://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/uk_national_news/3862057.Shannon__was_given_hypnotic_drug_/

got one word........... bitch

hope she rots in hell................

Offline pat

• Hugs: 50
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2008, 18:08:48 PM »
how about the firing squad ???

Offline Debs

• facebook
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2008, 18:13:13 PM »
that report says that shannon had been drugged for probably the previous 20 months  :o evil cow

Offline pat

« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2008, 15:34:08 PM »
that report says that shannon had been drugged for probably the previous 20 months  :o evil cow
the gallows are too good for that low life ???

Offline pat

« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2008, 09:27:34 AM »
Council orders Shannon case probe

An independent review has been ordered into the way social services dealt with Shannon Matthews's family before the schoolgirl was kidnapped by her mother.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/7767503.stm

Offline Debs

• facebook
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2008, 10:05:35 AM »
and so they should.......... someone cocked up big time i would say.....bet there is a token sacking then the rest will be glossed over.... the truth always comes out in the end.....
 a gain i was proved right just by my intuition.... i said it was her all along and my suspisions of her partner craig was spot on too..... what a family..... dysfunctional or what???
the school that shannon and her brothers and sister were at should take some of the blame too.... they were informed of mistreatment on more than a few occasions by orther adults and just by looking and s melling the kids should have been enough to flash the warning signals.... in this day and age there is no need for dirty  smelly children..... water is there in the tap.... if all these people that have come out of the woodwork now to complain about her and how they were worried actually did something when they were concerned then maybe just maybe it wouldnt have come to this.... i cant believe she was taken off the at risk register.....

And the Children's Minister Ed Balls has said that money would never be an obstacle to caring for children.
that little gem spouted from achildren's minister made me chock i can tell you..................  money IS an obstacle in every walk of life.... especially in hospitals... i was personally told they dont xray kids with asthma because it costs to much money.... if they had then my little boy wouldnt have died after a huge asthma attack 2 days after being diagnosed with asthma.SO mister Ed Balls........ you are talking exactly as you name suggests............****  ::)

Offline Debs

• facebook
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2008, 20:39:18 PM »
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2008/12/06/shannon-matthews-kidnap-i-hope-karen-matthews-rots-in-jail-says-her-own-sister-115875-20949362/

even her own ister says she should rot in hell..... cant say i blame her either..... i wouldnt want anything to do with someone who treats their c hildren like that........ they are not commodeties to be made money out of :(

Offline Debs

• facebook
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2011, 17:36:39 PM »
since ive been on sick leave since sept 11 ive been doing a lot of reading...... ive just finished the book written about shannons disappearance  and the search for her...  what a story. what a complete bitch that excuse of a mother is :(    one book i couldnt put down until i had finished it
with family like that who on earth would need enemies???