Author Topic: No Politics  (Read 2077 times)

Offline jimkerr

• Hugs: 3
  • Be nice to newbies :)
No Politics
« on: July 02, 2018, 00:36:59 AM »
With the Westbury Town Elections on July 12th I thought I pop in and see what was being Talked about all I see is Tumbleweed Hope all are ok and Support Your Labour Candidate on July 12th I will be posting some leaflets during the week since the last time I was here I have Joined the Labour Party.
 [beer]

Online baldy

• Hugs: 81
  • Westbury needs a cleanup -smear campaigners first!
    • Info about internet "Trolls"
Re: No Politics
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 19:34:27 PM »
I thought you were a Corbinista anyway.
I'm here in my private capacity as a local resident only (unless stated otherwise).
Click to see:    Twitter  
NB. Alternative name: Lord High Commander Dr. Baldy

Offline jimkerr

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 23:19:32 PM »
I was a Labour supporter and I do like Jeremy Corbyn that didn't make join the Labour Party May, Johnson and Mogg made me join the Labour Party Russell.

Offline Mike Hawkins

• Hugs: 40
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2018, 16:14:13 PM »
You either like the Labour Party or you like Corbyn.  Which is it??
Statistics are provided by Government to supply credence to Government policy

Offline jimkerr

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2018, 17:34:04 PM »
I like both Jeremy Corbyn and I like the Labour Party's politics so I can like both I don't see why I can like one or the other I hope the people of Oldfield Road, Bridge Court, Anne Close and Phoenix rise, Wyvern Walk and Great Roc road read the leaflet I left you today with my Wife it was a warm walk  ;D felt like old times when I was a postman I did try and not deliver to people who wanted no canvasser's sorry if you got one by mistake.

Gray

Offline Michael

• Hugs: 12
  • Be especialy nice to newbies and to all others :)
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2018, 09:05:08 AM »
You either like the Labour Party or you like Corbyn.  Which is it??
The overwhelming number of Labour Party members support Jeremy Corbyn, they are the party, they will help to ensure that he becomes Prime Minister. The party has changed it has new perspectives and new policy's, and in SW Wiltshire members are behind those policy's, and in Westbury West are out leafleting and canvasing for a Labour candidate.
A candidate who believes in a future for Westbury, a women able to give her attention to the Westbury Town Council, without the distraction of a job, or numerous other Wiltshire Council activities. 

Offline jimkerr

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2018, 14:10:57 PM »
Of course I support Jeremy Corbyn and to be honest he has changed the Labour Party for the better and I am sure Pam will be good for Westbury West that's why I was out delivering the leaflets.