Author Topic: what causes insanity , my starter for 1  (Read 1089 times)

Offline DORIAN

• Hugs: 6
  • in a hundred yeras time it will not matter
what causes insanity , my starter for 1
« on: September 03, 2018, 16:57:07 PM »
At 9.30 this morning, i was quite together but the  the need to ring Wiltshire county Council. Bad Move. i was on my mobile driving and at 9.30 i was caller number 4. I thought that is  not too bad so waited and got to , you are caller number 1 within 8 minutes, however  at 10.05 i was still caller number 1, so hung up, mildly angered. at 2 pm i ran again and started at caller number 3. only minutes later i was at number 1.....for 30 minutes, THEN BINGO, a customer service person answers and i ask to be put through to relevant department. the phone rings for 11 minutes and then as soon as it gets picked up the line goes dead. REALLY BLOODY HACKED OFF NOW.
got home and rang from my Mobile Phone, Business line and home landline all at the same time, so YES, 3 phones ringing simultaneously. well guess what after 30 minutes the business line is answered . I politely stated that half my day had been wasted never to be replaced by an utter crap customer service department. I was not rude but informed them that their service was not that special.
I was put through to the relevant department, and YES you got it, Phone line went dead . i do not know who to complain to but this is just unfair mental torture
No problems just Solutions

Offline Shizzy

• Hugs: 38
  • Be nice to newbies :)
Re: what causes insanity , my starter for 1
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 17:37:48 PM »
I politely stated that half my day had been wasted never to be replaced by an utter crap customer service department.

I was not rude

Err.. you were. Just because you say something rude without shouting doesn't make it polite.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 17:40:24 PM by Shizzy »
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.

Offline DORIAN

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 18:04:39 PM »
err, actually , the young lady was surprised i was so polite.... so dont be judgemental

Offline Shizzy

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 18:17:22 PM »
Not being judgemental, but quoting your own post. ie. your words

Offline Bob DeBilda

• Hugs: 51
  • Hobby
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 12:36:39 PM »
I'll tell you what causes insanity.

I have spent the last day and a half completing a survey for the NHS because they are worried about the continuity of their supply chain once we leave the EU next March.

If I'm doing this, there must be countless other suppliers to the NHS and other business's doing the same. Who's paying for my time?? Not the fecking Brexiteers...
Protect Local wildlife, Keep your cat indoors!

Offline Bob DeBilda

• Hobby
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2018, 14:31:16 PM »
PS

This is not scaremongering by me or any other remainer (remoaner) IT IS A VERY SERIOUS THREAT TO OUR ESTABLISHMENT and is already costing industry £millions... and we ain't left yet!

Offline Shizzy

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2018, 17:51:28 PM »
Not helped by all the scaremongering by re-moaners. I see the latest is that driving licences won't be recognised, FFS we drove in Europe before without an EU driving licence, we can drive in the US and every other country.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 08:58:30 AM by Shizzy »

Offline Bob DeBilda

• Hobby
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2018, 23:07:16 PM »
Yes, you have to ignore the stupid headlines like that. The media like sensation. It sells.

The real worries which the press should be focusing on are what I previously said. These big organisations aren’t run by idiots, they wouldn’t be as successful as they are if they were. They know  their suppliers and they talk to them so they have a pretty good idea what deal, if any, is struck how it  will effect the continuity and cost of their supplies.

Don’t brush their claims off as scaremongering as this threat of disruption to supply chains from Europe is very real.

Offline Shizzy

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 09:18:44 AM »
I think preparation is sensible, a bit like all the work before the Millennium. In the end most of it wasn't needed, and I think it will be a bit like that again. However companies would be foolish not to at leats prepare for worst case.

Offline Shizzy

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2018, 10:43:41 AM »
I see Gina Miller is at it again trying to pervert the result of the referendum. First she was demanding MP's make the decison now she wants the voters to have the final say.

I voted remain, I accept the vote result, and deeply unhappy that a democratic process is being perverted by those that don't like the result. Sure they dress it up as democracy but what they really want is to keep us in the EU.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 08:36:03 AM by Shizzy »

Offline Bob DeBilda

• Hobby
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2018, 23:07:26 PM »
I think preparation is sensible, a bit like all the work before the Millennium. In the end most of it wasn't needed, and I think it will be a bit like that again. However companies would be foolish not to at leats prepare for worst case.

Yes, but most people don't know what to prepare for. More guidance and assurance is needed from the government as £millions is potentially being spent needlessly. Very frustrating to say the least.

Not surprising that the people who got us in this predicament (those voting leave) have not much to say now now the reality of their actions is sinking in.

Offline DORIAN

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2018, 15:43:56 PM »
How about ditching the 3 major political parties who will never agree on anything and introduce... wait for it... a National party. a party only interested in the common good,  a party dedicated to the  United kingdom, its economic development. its citizens and its long term survival. cross table tantrums and the politics therein is only proceeding to a NO Deal Divorce. that is no good for anyone

Offline Bob DeBilda

• Hobby
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2018, 18:33:24 PM »
You mean a Nationalist Party with British workers interests?
Or NAZI party!
Good idea  ::)