The General Boards > In the News

what causes insanity , my starter for 1

(1/3) > >>

DORIAN:
At 9.30 this morning, i was quite together but the  the need to ring Wiltshire county Council. Bad Move. i was on my mobile driving and at 9.30 i was caller number 4. I thought that is  not too bad so waited and got to , you are caller number 1 within 8 minutes, however  at 10.05 i was still caller number 1, so hung up, mildly angered. at 2 pm i ran again and started at caller number 3. only minutes later i was at number 1.....for 30 minutes, THEN BINGO, a customer service person answers and i ask to be put through to relevant department. the phone rings for 11 minutes and then as soon as it gets picked up the line goes dead. REALLY BLOODY HACKED OFF NOW.
got home and rang from my Mobile Phone, Business line and home landline all at the same time, so YES, 3 phones ringing simultaneously. well guess what after 30 minutes the business line is answered . I politely stated that half my day had been wasted never to be replaced by an utter crap customer service department. I was not rude but informed them that their service was not that special.
I was put through to the relevant department, and YES you got it, Phone line went dead . i do not know who to complain to but this is just unfair mental torture

Shizzy:

--- Quote from: DORIAN on September 03, 2018, 16:57:07 PM --- I politely stated that half my day had been wasted never to be replaced by an utter crap customer service department.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: DORIAN on September 03, 2018, 16:57:07 PM ---I was not rude

--- End quote ---

Err.. you were. Just because you say something rude without shouting doesn't make it polite.

DORIAN:
err, actually , the young lady was surprised i was so polite.... so dont be judgemental

Shizzy:
Not being judgemental, but quoting your own post. ie. your words

Bob DeBilda:
I'll tell you what causes insanity.

I have spent the last day and a half completing a survey for the NHS because they are worried about the continuity of their supply chain once we leave the EU next March.

If I'm doing this, there must be countless other suppliers to the NHS and other business's doing the same. Who's paying for my time?? Not the fecking Brexiteers...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version