The Westbury Boards > Westbury News & Discussion

Post Office

(1/3) > >>

Shizzy:
Been to the post office in McColls twice in the last three weeks, closed both times. 1st time staff said they were too busy, 2nd time I didn't ask just saw the closed sign.

Probably won't bother again, rather than waste my time walking up to the shop I will wait until I go past The Ham on my way to work.

DORIAN:
not wishing in anyway to not be sympathetic i must say that overall, the staff, at a demanding time have done a sterling job overall and should be applauded, hopefully this was a minor blib

Debs:
Ive been using a post office a bit more recently due to selling pompom baby blankets that i make.  I must admit to not using westbury ones at all. As im in college road in trowbridge 3 times a week i use the post office there. I can park right outside and dont have far to carry my parcels because i walk with a walking stick these days   

--- Quote from: Shizzy on December 31, 2019, 11:30:54 am ---Been to the post office in McColls twice in the last three weeks, closed both times. 1st time staff said they were too busy, 2nd time I didn't ask just saw the closed sign.

Probably won't bother again, rather than waste my time walking up to the shop I will wait until I go past The Ham on my way to work.

--- End quote ---
   if i carried a parcel and parked behind the high street, walked to post office to find it shut i wouldnt be impressed at all.  All that effort for nothing

Shizzy:
I use that one Debs, my daughter lives on Silver Street Lane so just swing by there when visiting. Otherwise, I use the one in Bratton.

Debs:

--- Quote from: Shizzy on January 12, 2020, 08:22:27 am ---I use that one Debs, my daughter lives on Silver Street Lane so just swing by there when visiting. Otherwise, I use the one in Bratton.

--- End quote ---

I have found the staff polite and helpful in the time i have been using that particular post office . Plus no queues and able to park close as well which is a bonus

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version