Brexit 2021

(1/3) > >>

Bob DeBilda:
I always said I wouldn’t say this but

I TOLD YOU SO

Nothing but problems

baldy:
Rubbish.   :)

A few teething troubles during the first few weeks whilst firms who did not set up their new systems right work out what they are supposed to do to avoid problems.

Personally, I can't understand why the lorries don't just avoid Dover and use any of our other ferry ports .... the journey may take a bit longer but the delays would be far less ... unless they have really messed up their paperwork   .... in which case they should not be turning up for a ferry anyway until they get their paperwork correct.

Nice to see some activity here again ...    [app]

Shizzy:
Still struggling to come to terms with the result of a democratic process I see.  Where elese have we seen this recently??

Bob DeBilda:

--- Quote from: Shizzy on January 26, 2021, 11:36:29 am ---Still struggling to come to terms with the result of a democratic process I see.  Where elese have we seen this recently??

--- End quote ---
Just about everywhere you look.

I know it’s ridiculous isn’t it? Nearly 5 years since the (at the time naive) public voted and I still cannot see any significant advantages.

In fact since not having to follow the CAP the UK government has decided that its ok now to kill bees!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/newsbeat-55566438

I’ve no problem with the vote result. Just the consequences of it but should I just lay down and say nothing?

Shizzy:

--- Quote from: Bob DeBilda on January 31, 2021, 10:12:18 am ---

I know it’s ridiculous isn’t it? Nearly 5 years since the (at the time naive) public voted and I still cannot see any significant advantages.

--- End quote ---

Vaccine roll out

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version