Author Topic: Local Democracy Week. Councillors told to **** off. No one wants to know them.  (Read 20821 times)

Offline Rosebud

• Hugs: 57
Very scrange, I would have thought Mr Dark Has something to say about that ???
I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back

Offline Sally Beenwell

• Hugs: 23
  • Sally
Should you not be at school ???

But I am at school. Have been all day.

Don't Let me be the first to say That i told you so. Baldy is on the Forum to let you know how important he thinks he is. Just wants to blow his own trumpet. Dare you disagree you will be called Stupid and your comments Will be classified as Moronic.
YOU HEARD IT 1ST HERE

Offline Rosebud

Funny i thought the computers had a block on them for any forum site...

Offline Sally Beenwell

• Sally
Funny i thought the computers had a block on them for any forum site...

You thought wrong then.

Don't Let me be the first to say That i told you so. Baldy is on the Forum to let you know how important he thinks he is. Just wants to blow his own trumpet. Dare you disagree you will be called Stupid and your comments Will be classified as Moronic.
YOU HEARD IT 1ST HERE

Offline Rosebud

Oh no i haven't my daughter goes to that school and the computers have been blocked, if that's the case that you can get on these sites while at school i will phoneing Mr Dark to inform him.

Offline Sally Beenwell

• Sally
Oh no i haven't my daughter goes to that school and the computers have been blocked, if that's the case that you can get on these sites while at school i will phoneing Mr Dark to inform him.

yep By all means go ahead and phone Mr Dark. And give hime my love while your at it.
YOU HEARD IT 1ST HERE

Offline Rosebud

Will do, i love Mr Dark and i do like to put him in his place regarding how he run's the school... Let pupil's on the internet fourm site while they are ment to be learning is not my idea of tax payers money being well spent  >:(

Offline Sally Beenwell

• Sally
Will do, i love Mr Dark and i do like to put him in his place regarding how he run's the school... Let pupil's on the internet fourm site while they are ment to be learning is not my idea of tax payers money being well spent  >:(

Totally couldn't agree more. You give him a piece of your mind, and if you run out give him a piece of my mind too.
YOU HEARD IT 1ST HERE

Offline Sally Beenwell

• Sally
Nah    She's too busy trolling and abusing this forum with more and more obsessive potshots and smears at one person.

I do believe your taking the Micky Mouse :P
YOU HEARD IT 1ST HERE

Offline dawney

• Hugs: 4
I do not believe Sally is on a pc at school at all. I believe she accesses the web from her cell phone - that can be done these days I believe lol

Offline Sally Beenwell

• Sally
I do not believe Sally is on a pc at school at all. I believe she accesses the web from her cell phone - that can be done these days I believe lol

Shhhh Dawney, Dont confuse em.
YOU HEARD IT 1ST HERE

Offline Al

• Hugs: 56

I don't believe that from the information I have available to me.
Ride fast, take chances. Just don't blame me when you fall off.

Offline Sally Beenwell

• Sally

I don't believe that from the information I have available to me.

LOL - I bet your server logs coudl tell a tale or two eh Al?
YOU HEARD IT 1ST HERE

Offline Al

• Hugs: 56
LOL - I bet your server logs coudl tell a tale or two eh Al?
Probably, but I never look at them.
Ride fast, take chances. Just don't blame me when you fall off.

Offline dawney

• Hugs: 4
Dunno - personally I think you left the warning too late Sally - I think they are well and truly confused already. This is a real conglomeration of multiferious concoctions if youask me