Author Topic: trowbridge "riviera" is one step closer  (Read 1564 times)

Offline Debs

• Hugs: 72
  • Love life and life will love you back <3
    • facebook
trowbridge "riviera" is one step closer
« on: August 06, 2008, 12:11:42 PM »
i had the wiltshire magazing through my door yesterday and was flicking through it last night and saw this... i re mmeber commenting about it in the wilts time when it was first published.... im all for it...the regeneratioon of the old tescos and peter black site.... its a dam huge eyesore at the moment where its easy to spot....

http://www.watersidetrowbridge.co.uk/

i look forward to this with great interest
30,000 sq ft 8 screen Multiplex Cinema pre let to Vue
24,000 sq ft Ten Pin Bowling facilities pre let to Bowlplex
Restaurant Units ranging from 1,500 sq ft to 8,000 sq ft
15,000 sq ft Leisure Unit
60 bed hotel - In legals with Whitbread
A new library
400 space multi storey car park

i not been to cinema for 15 years or more.... bowling never..... to have it closer would be a bonus for all around who want to try it... why should all the huge towns/cities have all the good stuff.... ok   its not in westbury but something like that would never come here..but trow is only 5 miles away...not a great distance for good hoinest entertainment, resturants shopping complex hotel chain ect........... icant wait for it to happen....

no i have nothing to do with the company at all.... im  just excited at the prospect of going bowling for the first time and maybe to the cinema..... i hate huge cities and certainly dont like driving in them much.... closer to home is always a bonus.. there are going to be objections no doubt...but surely something is better than the huge rubbish tip and offic space full of broken windows and squatters????

Offline Debs

• Hugs: 72
  • Love life and life will love you back <3
    • facebook
Re: trowbridge "riviera" is one step closer
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 12:19:50 PM »
http://www.watersidetrowbridge.co.uk/downloads/fly-through.html

looks quite good...if the end product looks like this !!!!!!

plenty of seating and outside areas..lots of space and places to eat and relax    [app]